Oct 11, 2010

Prints Charming's Holiday Photo Cards

Hi Everyone! Don't forget that the holidays are fast approaching. Have you put any thought into holiday cards this year? Whether its something that you love or loathe ... let me help make it a little easier for you this year! As your PaperConcierge, I will work with your personal style & budget to find the perfect way to send holiday cheer to your family and friends. I especially love that they print the matching pattern on the back of the card. Not many other brands do that, and it really speaks to their quality of design.

I just received a HUGE set of samples from our newest brand - Prints Charming! And I can't wait to share it with everyone. Email me or visit my website for all their great styles! I'll have Prints Charming (and more) on display at my Mimosas & Monograms Open House this Sunday. Email me if you'd like address & details.

No comments: