Oct 8, 2010

5 for Friday

The blogging world has been so creative this week! I love it! Here are some links and photos from my 5 favorite posts this week. Enjoy!

#1 - The Bride's Guide posted about a fashion design contest with Shabby Apple (cute blog! i'm adding this to my reader). If you like fashion, then why not consider designing something? You can do it!!!

#2 - Tip Junkie is tempting us with a GIVEAWAY! Check out her post for details on how to win a Lisa Leonard Necklace.



#3 - The Finer Things put together an inspiration board for a Houndstooth theme Baby Shower!


#4 - Work at Paper Source for the Holidays! I should ... I wish ... that would be so much fun ... not even 'work', just fun!

#5 - Nico and Lala have an awesome and unique idea for an engagement party. Let's Play Ball!!!

No comments: