Oct 8, 2010

Bucket List update



TGIF everyone! It is a gorgeous day in the Carolinas!! I wish it would only stay this way forever. I'm keeping busy this weekend planning for my first PaperConcierge Open House - I'm calling it "Mimosas & Monograms" ... two of my favorite things :) I'm surrounding myself in holiday goodies already because we have so many awesome holiday photo cards out, it's getting me in the spirit!

30 Before 30 Bucket List:
a few items I'd like to update. I have a lot to finish before 12/12/10! I have 5 things completely done. And 7 things are in progress. I need to get busy!
3. Go to Hawaii and see my friend Heidi. (in progress)
          Trip is booked for 11/26-12/5!!!
8. Eat out at 3 new restaurants a month (new to me). (in progress)
          Still doing good on this one. Went to The Rusty Bucket (dayton, ohio) and Creoles (ballantyne, nc) in the last week.
15. Host a PaperConcierge party at my house. (in progress)
          Rescheduled date is 10/17. Open to blog readers, so email me if you want details!
16. Reconnect with old college friends. (in progress)
          Saw lots of friends at Alicia's wedding last week! Pictured above.
26. No fast food for a month (in progress)
          I'm at the end of my 3rd week, and going strong!
30. Take a Zumba class (DONE)
          10/1 - with my mom

No comments: