Sep 8, 2010

Parasols

I was going to write a post strictly about parasols, but in researching I discovered the awesome talent of Kristin from I Do Originals! If I had found this site when I was wedding planning, I would have surely been her biggest customer! I'm a huge lover of monograms and adding that perfect mix of personalized style to your big day.
This site specializes in hand painted accessories and includes items like Parasols, Aisle Runners, Unity Candles, Table Runners, Monogram Design, and more.
idooriginals.com was just featured in the August issue of Brides Magazine for a feature on "100 Wedding Upgrades for $100), and also seen in lots of other publications too. Check out her website; you're sure to spend a good bit of time perusing all the eye candy!

I love this idea as a photo prop & bridesmaid gift!

No comments: