Sep 17, 2010

5 for Friday & Update to Bucket List

It's been awhile since I've done FFF and my 30 before 30. So here goes ....


Five For Friday
1. The all new Rue Magazine! I will definitely be reading a long with this online (ie FREE) magazine spilling over with trendy decor ideas and more.  Grey Loves Weddings talks about it in her blog. And so does Layla Grayce.
2. I"ve always wanted a cute apron. Maybe I'll make one some day! Get free apron patterns from Tip Junkie.
3. Great pumpkin ideas from Craftify It
4. Nico & LaLa's fall newsletter - personalized tailgate gear & lucite homegoods
5. Young House Love's sunroom makeover!!!





30 Before 30 Bucket List
1. Learn to make Grandma Burch's chocolate pie. (i'll be there this weekend, so i might have the chance)
2. Visit my sister in NYC.
3. Go to Hawaii and see my friend Heidi. (planned for Decemer, but not booked yet)
4. Revamp my iPod library.
5. Go to church once per month (minimum).
               - 9/12/10
6. Go hiking in the mountains.
               - 7/25 went with Magee girls
7. Enjoy a concert date with husband.
               - 8/21 Zach Brown Band
8. Eat out at 3 new restaurants a month (new to me).
               - 8/5 Burger Co
               - 8/17 Ellas Seafood
               - 8/20 – PioPio

               - 8/22 – Park 51 Cafe
9. Jog on the beach. (Ocean Isle or Hawaii)
               - 8/14 Ocean Isle
               - 8/15 Ocean Isle
10. Spend a rainy day at home watching movies all day.
11. Babysit a baby.
12. Order my wedding album.
13. Change a tire.
14. Run two 5k races.
15. Host a PaperConcierge party at my house. (planned for 10/10)
16. Reconnect with old college friends.
               - drinks with Joe 8/13
               - Alicia's wedding
17. Make and continue the habit of 2 fitness classes per week.
              - accomplished weeks 7/18, 7/25, 8/2, 8/9, 8/16 was 1 class & 2 jog outside, 9/5, 9/11
18. Give blood again.
19. Go fishing with my dad. (when we're visiting in Oct)
20. Have a girls weekend away.
               - 7/23 Courtney’s Cabin
21. Have a 'just because' party in the fall.
22. Stop biting my nails.
23. Visit an NC winery.
24. Watch a sunrise. (in Hawaii)
25. Go on a picnic date with husband.
26. No fast food for an entire month. (starting 9/16)
27. See a drive-in movie.
28. Play tennis ... LOL, attempt to play tennis.
29. Eat vegetarian for a week. (when michael is out of town)
30. Take a Zumba class (probably with my mom).

1 comment:

lbaker2 said...

It was fun sharing the last, but not least #30 with you! You're going to have to get a move on...the clock is tickin'!