Jun 18, 2010

Recipe for Success! Ideas from Envelopments

I've known of the Envelopments brand since I was planning my own wedding in 2006. Brides-to-be from The Knot, aka. "knotties", are big fans of Envelopments and all the possibilities. But I never new about these Recipes until now, and I like I just struck gold! If you are looking for inspiration for your wedding then you have to check out their ideas, complete with recipe instructions for designing this look. Perfect for the DIY Bride!

Here's what Envelopments has to say about what they offer in their Featured Recipes:

         "Let’s say just for the sake of conversation that you aren’t exactly sure what you want. You have ideas, but nothing is set in stone. Well, you have come to the right place. Featured Recipes is full of possibilities to help start the process. Choose one of the classics or combine and blend to create that little something that speaks to you and your event."


No comments: