May 14, 2010

Dreaming Big

Some day I REALLY want to go to the market. And I'm not talking about the farmers market (although I love that too!). I'm talking about the National Sationery Show in NYC. Since getting involved with Paper Concierge, I've really kept up with industry news and right now everyone's focus is on the NSS. If you're in the biz you're there ... buying, selling, making a name for yourself, making friends and networketing. I can only imagine the overwhelming creativity, colorfulness and pure girlyness that just sings from the walls there. I'm totally jealous and anyone that wants to have me a long in the future ... I'll work for your booth if you need some help.


Can't wait to hear more about the Whitney English's (parent company of Paper Concierge) booth too. Earlier this week Whitney shared some pics from a previous trade show booth (blog link).


1 comment:

Amy said...

me too..so jealous!