Mar 28, 2011

Traipsing around Town

Last Friday I had the pleasure of spending a lovely spring day with my Mom & Aunt who were visiting from the colder temps of Ohio. So of course we got out and about around town and did one of our favorite activities - window shopping! I need to do this more often. There are so many local specialty shops that I want to visit.

Some of our stops included ...

The Buttercup on Providence Rd. - I love the fact that this gift & stationery boutique has been in business for over 35 years! And you tell that they've perfected their service and selection. Need a gift? You can find something for anyone here!



The Cubbyhole in Ballantyne (Harris Teeter shopping center) - as I was browsing this store for ... oh about an hour or so :) ... I realized that the majority of their products are unique to this store. You can find things here that are outside the norm of all the other Charlotte gift shops. Two women own this store and they've also been in business for 20+ years.



Zada Jane's in Plaza Midwood - it was gorgeous out so we had to eat outside at Zada Jane's to get our fillin' of fresh organic eats.



Antique Shops in Plaza Midwood -  very eclectic and interesting. We didn't buy anything, but a good time was had just poking around.



Salutations in Ballantyne Village - I might as well just go ahead and admit it. I'm seething with bitter jealousy at the cuteness of this stationery shop. It's clean, clutter-free, top of the line products in paper & gift, and I always appreciate the window displays.

No comments: