Jan 11, 2011

Take me to the market!

I just wanted to throw a line out there and see if anyone wants to take a bite.

I've always had a huge interest in retail markets. The big Gift & Home Furnishings market in Atlanta starts tomorrow and goes from 1/12 - 1/19. If you need someone to carry things around for you, run errands, suggest great dining options (I used to live in Atlanta!), or whatever ... seriously whatever and anything ....
I'm your girl! I would love to join you simply for the experience of it all.

My qualifications :)
- Currently representing top stationery and gift lines through PaperConcierge. I use various social media outlets to market my products and introduce customers to new trends and party/gifting ideas.
- As a blogger, I follow lots of current trends related to stationery, retail and home decor.
- Experience as a part-time sales associate in a privately owned stationery boutique in Charlotte, NC. I especially enjoyed working with brides and placing large wedding orders.
- Many positions in retail held throughout the years in various part-time positions.
- My favorite hobby is exploring new shops and boutiques around town. I love finding unique places and talking to business owners about their shops.
- My long-term goal is to own a specialty shop of my own.
- Will provide my own transportation, room and board. I just ask that you let me 'apprentice' you for the day.

So there you have it! kburch@paperconcierge.com

No comments: