Engagement parties can be a great way to announce and celebrate your upcoming nuptuals!
Whether you are the bride + groom, maid of honor, or the parents ... should you have an engagement party? Keep reading to hear the pro's and con's given by Nina Callaway. Full article HERE.
And should you choose to throw an engagement party, please shop the great selection from PaperConcierge.
- Announces your engagement to your closest friends + family in a fun and creative way.
- Great way for friends, family + bridal party to get to know each other.
- Any excuse for a party is a good one!
- This process forces you to have a sense of your wedding guest list early. You can't invite someone to the engagement party, who won't be invited to the wedding.
- It's an extra event to plan and pay for.
- If you don't have a very long engagement, then it could feel cramped with your other parties/showers so close.