Nov 17, 2010

Fall dinner party pics

Here's my #21 on the bucket list - Have a 'just because' party in the fall. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. I can say that it was a wonderful evening. I did a full menu with 8 people. We used the dining room and china that rarely get used. I even made little placecard settings for each person. The menu consisted of apple and gorgonzola stuffed porkchops, fresh green beans, mashed potatoes, butternut squash soup and pumpkin crunch cake ... and wine of course!



Here's a close up of the table scape. I love these huge pinecones that Michael's grandma sent us from her farm!

Directions for wine cork placecard holders:
1. Cut a flat edge on one side of the cork so it won't roll around.
2. Cut a shallow slit along the top.
3. Slide in the card.
SO EASY!

No comments: